Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Sebastian Chronicles: Golden Brown All Over

Yo.

Life as a beach bum bear is pretty snazzy. Having returned to the suitcase for the remainder of the journey to Koh Samui I was starting to get a bit worried about ever seeing daylight again.

The ladies didn't take me to the beach at first, and they were overrun by lizards and shark-type slime fish. Coincidence? They learned from this (despite Trixie's claims that she likes lizards, I will break their evil spell soon).

A life of leisure suits me. A bit of sunbathing does one the world of good.

I also bought myself a new shirt, pointedly involving elephants to remind Tallulah that I'm still the cute one on this island. I especially like that it has an elephant bum on the back of the T-shirt.

I declined the offer of sunblock because of the stickiness issue, but may have had a bit too much sun. I started to go a bit crispy, but with every faith that it would fade into an attractive freckle pattern later.

Sure enough, now you can read me like a Magic Eye picture.

No comments: